Emil is specialised in competition law. He has extensive experience of managing complex projects and advising Swedish and international clients in all types of EU and competition law matters, especially in relation to transactions, issues regarding abuse of dominance and strategic cooperation agreements. Emil is regularly engaged as a speaker at conferences and seminars.
- 2017- Senior Associate, BOKWALL RISLUND Advokatbyrå
- 2010-2016 Senior Associate, Advokatfirman Vinge
- 2009-2010 Case officer, Swedish Competition Authority
- 2015 Postgraduate Diploma in EU Competition, LawKing’s College London
- 2010 LL.M., Uppsala University
- 2008 Nordplusstudies at Copenhagen University
- Swedish and English